Do you want an Indigenous Employment Strategy or plan that works?
If you are starting your Indigenous employment journey, you will want make sure you have the right balance of programs and initiatives to fit your circumstances so you can meet your Indigenous employment goals.
- Set realistic goals that cut through to what you really want to achieve
- Gain support within your organisation for Indigenous employment initiatives
- Attract and select the right Indigenous applicants
- Improve retention of Indigenous employees
- Support your human resources staff and supervisors when implementing your Indigenous employment initiatives
- Use appropriate measurements for your progress and success
- Identify Indigenous employment funding to use to support your goals
Make Indigenous employment work in your business
Development of an Indigenous Employment Strategy, together with effective implementation, enhances the recruitment, development and long-term retention of Indigenous staff.
Blakworks Employment Solutions are experienced in the design of effective, sustainable and cost-effective Indigenous employment strategies, plans and programs. We will help you to find the right initiatives to meet your organisation's goals and budget. We can also advise on the various state and federal government subsidies and services available to support your efforts with Indigenous employment.