Indigenous Employment Coaching for jobactive
Get Indigenous employment right from the start
- Struggle to engage your Indigenous job seekers?
- Find it hard to find good Aboriginal staff?
- Find it even harder to keep your best Aboriginal staff?
- Spend a lot of resources trying to keep your Indigenous job seekers employed to get your outcomes?
- Worry you won’t meet your Indigenous Outcomes Targets?
- Do you know how important it is to do better?
In the jobactive contract it is more important than ever that you are equipped to work effectively with Aboriginal people and communities, and make Indigenous employment work.
This is why I developed the Indigenous Employment Coaching for Jobactive.
The Indigenous Outcomes Target came into effect on 1 July 2015. Are you ready? Do you have a plan?
Do you want to
- Have your Indigenous job seekers attend appointments?
- Attract and retain good Aboriginal staff?
- Develop the practice of your best Aboriginal staff?
- Improve contract performance with Indigenous outcomes?
- Build a good reputation in your local Aboriginal communities?
- Be recognised as a leading provider for Indigenous employment?
If you are nodding your head, this coaching could be for you.
What is it?
Specialist coaching to drive your Indigenous employment initiatives to maximise your performance
Who is it for?
A select group of jobactive managers and their Indigenous staff who want to build authority in Indigenous employment in their local area.
Firstly, this coaching is not for every jobactive provider in every situation. We don’t want to waste anyone’s time or money, so we need to make sure the coaching is the right thing for you right now. That’s why we are working on a process that will help us work out if right now is the right time for you.
If you like the sound of this so far, if you think you’re ready to make Indigenous employment work we would love to hear from you. First off, we'll have a quick conversation (10 minutes) about what you're looking for, and if I think this is the right program for you. If its not a good fit, I'll try and point you to someone who can help. No hard feelings. If it all looks good, then we'll take the next step.